Thursday, October 30, 2008

Why Tuesday is very important to me...

I love my girls more than anything in the world, and I just want them to have the same opportunities I had when it comes to education, a career, a healthy life and financial security.

God will always take care of the spiritual matters (which are most important) regardless of the situation, so I don't worry about the Eternal for them. But, I do want them to live free to worship in the manner they feel lead to worship.

Before you vote Tuesday, and I hope all of you do regardless of your choices, please take the time to pray first. Ask for God to lead you in your decision, but also ask that He continue to bless our nation and guide our new leaders.

I'll be asking not just on my behalf...but also for them. I love you girls!

2 comments:

A Young American said...

Amen to that. We need to keep our country in prayer over the next four years!

Z said...

your girls are beautiful!
Blessings to your familY!