Thursday, April 22, 2010

At some point...all this talk needs to go somewhere.

A good friend (Finding Michelle) turned me onto the below Born Again American video this week. I've watched it a dozen times at least....it speaks to me in a big way. So, I checked out the Born Again American website and movement. Turns out this is exactly the soapbox I've been on the past few weeks!

I hope you will not only watch the video, which features real people the recent economic downturn has touched, but you will also check out the Born Again American website. All you have to do then is get involved.

This is our country, built by our ancestors. How could we every forget that and grow apathetic...

Born Again American from Born Again American on Vimeo.

4 comments:

David-FireAndGrace said...

Moving!

Can you say mid-terms!

Covnitkepr1 said...

I have this video on my profile...I'm a born again American.
I’m your newest follower. Feel free to look over my blog and become one also.

Z said...

Norman Cousins' site...I don't trust it, Tony, I just don't. "Born Again"..Norman Cousins...very beguiling.
I really wished it was what it sounded like and I'll check it again at length, but it's message on the site now is VERY watered down than six months ago when I first saw it.
I'm just sayin....

Tony C said...

Z...you had me all confused. You must mean Norman Lear and not Norman Cousins who died in the 1990's.

Yes, Lear has been linked to a few liberal movements on the First Amendment, but he does sincerely advocate for people to become familiar with the Declaration of Independence and US Constitution. He also promotes political activism from all citizens, liberal and conservatives alike.

I love your enthusiasm Z...you've always been a favorite. God bless!